Monday, September 08, 2008

The Moving Finger



If you haven't had the chance to peruse my linkages on the side of the page, now is the time to do so. First I would like to thank TMFW for adding me to his society of friends on his blog.
Sir, I am honored.
Check out his site for some great insight on politics, religion, love, life, and all the good goings on taking place in the Peoples Republic of Hillcrest.
Oddly enough, I have met this man in person and let me tell you....I thought the picture on his profile was a fake. It's not. He must come from some kind of aristocratic family who reigned over the Peoples Republic of Hillcrest back in the early 1900's.
I'm sure he drives an MG.
He reminds me of William Holden in his role as Frank in the 1973 film "Breezy" directed by Clint Eastwood. Either that guy or Higgins from Magnum P.I.


Just kidding. I have met the actual TMFW and he is a nice guy. Not the one in the picture above.
check it out. themovingfingerwrites.blogspot.com

1 comment:

tmfw said...

Thank you for the kind words. The picture on the blog is that of the late British writer Kingsley Amis who wrote extensively about all things alcoholic and whose son Martin is widely regarded as an asshole.

He amuses me. Kingsley. Not Martin.