Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Call in and report the dipshit you see littering!

I am constantly driving throughout The Natural State. It really pisses me off to no end when I see some MF'er throwing shit out of his/her car. I don't give a damn if its just a cigarette butt. Keep that shit in your gotdamn car! Throw it out on your own driveway when you get home, you piece of shit!
It's bad enough that I have to look at huge billboards blocking the beautiful Boston Mountains while driving up scenic I540 on my way to Fayetteville.

Arkansas is one of eight states with a toll-free number for reporting litter violations. Currently, about 1,000 signs are posted along Arkansas' interstates and highways reminding motorists of the toll-free number. So when you see litter fall, that's when you call … 1-866-811-1222. Pick up your cell phone and save this number in it. Use it when you see some douche throwing crap out the window.

Reporting littering in Arkansas is quick, simple, and anonymous. Motorists reporting a violation will be asked to provide the following:

Date when the littering occurred
Location at which littering occurred
Description of the vehicle, including the license number
Description of the item littered
Side of vehicle (driver or passenger) from which littering occurred
A letter will then be sent to the vehicle's owner informing him or her of the unlawful action and educating him or her about the consequences of littering in Arkansas.

Click on the title above to learn more.

I wish they would hunt them down and shoot them on site but I guess that won't happen. This is the best we've got right now and I'm gonna do it.

No comments: