Saturday, May 03, 2008

One of the best new albums that I own.


http://www.glossary.us/the-better-angels-of-our-nature-free-download/
I don't write music reviews. Lets leave that up to the people at Rolling Stone or your local paper. However, It would be wrong to not tell you about a fantastic album recently released by the band GLOSSARY.
This is one of those albums that has now taken place in my top 10 albums that I own. I will let the music speak and you can develop your own thoughts.
Go to the link above and download the entire album for free. Thats right, not only is this one of the true gems of 2008 but you can own it for FREE. The band wants you to spread the word and enjoy the music they create. Take a look at their website and you will also find where they say the best bar in America is right in our backdoor at The White Water Tavern. I have to agree with them as well.
Again, this album is free. If you like it, go out and see them when they come to your town. Give'em ten bucks. Money well spent.

No comments: