Saturday, December 01, 2007

Diggin'


Long time no post. Sorry. Been busy. So sometimes you find little things in your life that you really dig. On this site I will, from time to time, allow the reader into the world of Floaty so they can see what i'm diggin' on at present time. Sometimes this will be trivial bs such as an article i've read. Sometimes it might be concerning stem-cell research or something of other world importance.
Today, i'm keeping it light. Today, I want to tell you about something that I bought at the grocery store a week ago and it just blew my mind. Today, I want to be the one to introduce you to the new "FRITOS HOT BEAN DIP". I have always enjoyed the Fritos bean dip on top of a nacho cheese dorito of old. It reminds me of times camping in the ozark wilderness as a child. The smell of a campfire. As I got older, the smell of campfire and stale Old Milwaulkee's Best.
Now, a new century brings a new flavor. Why didn't they think of this sooner. Jalapenos and bean dip. A comination that rivals the reeses chocolate and peanut butter combo. That gets full on RESPEK!

No comments: